Meet Our team
MARTIN LAURENS MATULLESSYA
PROGRAM CLINICAL DIRECTOR & PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Certified Course on Universal Treatment Curriculum 1 – 8
- Certified Indonesian State Addiction Counsellor
Martin has been in the Harm Reduction Program since 2000, has experience helping addicts in hospitals and the Addict Community and their families. He has 12 years of experience working in rehabilitation (since 2009).
He has worked in North Sumatra, West Java, East Java, Bali, with a variety of different approaches and methods and had good achievements during work.
Martin Has good skills in educating, building recovery planning and supervision.
DEVI KINANTI PUTRI
Experienced account manager professional with a demonstrated history of working in international technology companies, both multinational and start-up. Skilled in sales and marketing management, travel & event design, and business development with proven skills specialized in Europe and South East Asia markets. Ambitious and goal-oriented professional with a Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA focused on Tourism and Travel Services Management from Saxion Hogeschool Deventer
- MARKET ASSOCIATE, SITEMINDER AUSTRALIA (REMOTE JOB)
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE, LIGHTHOUSE STUDIOS, BALI-INDONESIA (REMOTE AND FREELANCE)
- COORPORATE SALES & KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, REDDOORZ, BALI-INDONESIA
- MARKET ASSOCIATE, EXPEDIA GROUP, BALI-INDONESIA
- INSIDE SALE EXECUTIVE, TOP DOCTORS, BARCELONA-SPAIN
- MICE SALES EXECUTIVE, ASIAN TRAILS, BANGKOK-THAILAND
NI KADEK SINTHA YULIANA SARI
I am a nurse with more than 3 years of experience in the healthcare field, especially in addiction treatment. I have
skills in caring for patients, administering medication, and monitoring the patient’s condition. I also have good communication and interpersonal skills, and can work in a team.
- 2018 Pelatihan Basic Trauma & Cardiac Life Support
- 2018 Pelatihan Basic Life Support
- 2022 UTC 6 : Case Management for Addiction Professionals
- 2022 UTC 4 : Basic Counselling Skills for Addiction Professionals
- 2022 Harm Reduction and Outreach to People Who Inject Drugs
He has a graduate psychology degree. He has been introduced growing passion into some recovery treatment programs since 2014, such as 12 Steps of AA and the therapeutic community program.
He has an on job training as a peer/staff in training in YAKITA Indonesia for 1 year. I also have several experiences working in the prison treatment program.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND REPRESENTATIVE